BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thank You

Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement in the past few weeks. It's been a busy time with a lot of big changes: graduation, moving home from college, moving into my new apartment in St. Louis, and starting a new job! But God is so faithful. He's put so many wonderful people in my life to encourage me and has also blessed me with some great new friends here in St. Louis. He is SO good, and I'm so undeserving of His goodness to me.

I'm officially all moved in and getting everything settled. I only have a couple more boxes to empty and am determined to find a bookcase for all my books, and then I'm good to go! My Internet is still pretty hit and miss, and I'm having a difficult time finding an Internet provider that services my apartment building for less than $50/month. For right now, I'm getting by with the occasional wireless I can pick up in my bedroom. :)

My first week of orientation is going really well. It's been relatively boring so far...a lot of review from nursing school and also boring topics such as the hospital's strategic plan or what to do in every possible emergency situation. Tomorrow is my first official day of orientation in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), so as you might imagine, I'm really excited! I do still have Monday through Thursday of next week on general nursing orientation, but I'm getting closer and closer to spending all my time in the NICU, which is where I really want to be!

I will try my best to keep you all up to date on my life here in St. Louis! And I would love to hear what you're up to as well. I'm struggling to keep up with emails because of my Internet problems, but would still love to hear from you and know how I can be praying for you.

so much love in Jesus,
sam

0 comments: